- The field tests lack scientific validity in determining alcohol intoxication. *
- Police studies validating SFST’s grossly depart from accepted scientific methods.
- Neither the original National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) studies nor the validation studies have ever been published in a peer review publication to demonstrate scientific reliability of intoxication.
- Studies have shown that field tests are hardly more accurate at predicting intoxication than flipping a coin.
- There were numerous false positive police opinions in the SFST validation studies.
- Police do not have a comparable ...