A criminal charge is like the Sword of Damocles hanging over you. From the minute of your arrest to your final day in trial, one wrong move and your entire life will be changed forever.
No matter what charges you are facing, it is vital that you have all the information you need to build your best defense. The dedicated criminal defense attorneys at The Law Offices of Steven R. Adams have put together a newsletter to make it easy for people who have been accused of a crime in Ohio or Kentucky to prepare for the weeks ahead.
Our Newsletter Helps You Make the Right Choices to Protect Your Future
Our subscribers receive periodic newsletters featuring informative articles, case results, changes in state and federal laws, and other information that can help people across Ohio and Kentucky fight the charges against them. Whether you have been accused of assault, theft, DUI, drug crimes, or another offense, our newsletter offers valuable tips and insights from a former prosecuting attorney who has seen how these cases play out on both sides of the aisle.
Our past newsletters have explored topics such as:
- Your rights after you have been accused of a crime
- The major problems with roadside sobriety testing
- How to avoid giving evidence that will hurt your defense
- What to say to the police if you have been pulled over
- Differences between felony and misdemeanor crimes
- Potential penalties in a DUI case
- What the police CAN and CAN’T do during your arrest
- Why pleading guilty is NOT in your best interests
- Important steps to follow after an arrest or a criminal charge
Don’t leave your future up to fate! Fill out the short web form on this page to start receiving our newsletter, or call us at (513) 929-9333 to have our Cincinnati criminal defense team get started on your case.