The Ohio Super Lawyers 2018 list is out and we are honored to have Steven R. Adams as one of Ohio’s Super Lawyers once again!…
Cincinnati Criminal Defense Attorneys
DUI, OVI, and Criminal Defense for residents of southern Ohio
At The Law Offices of Steven R. Adams, LLC, we assist clients who have been accused of criminal activity throughout various areas of Southern Ohio. With experience in both state and federal criminal defense, we take an aggressive approach to protecting the rights of our valued clientele. If you need someone who is prepared to fight to protect your rights, we can help. Our Cincinnati office is located right next to the courthouse and the prosecutor’s office, in the heart of the action. If you need someone to fight for you, contact us at 513.929.9333.
Why Clients Choose Steven R. Adams
Hear It From Our Clients & Peers
Why We Stand Out
There Is No Time To Lose!
Start with filling out this form. Contact us Today. Available 24/7.
Attorneys for DUI & OVI Charges
Prosecutions for drinking and driving often involve evidence from breathalyzer machines and field sobriety tests. Steven R. Adams is a certified instructor in standardized field sobriety testing and is certified to use the Intoxilyzer 5000 machine, the Intoxilyzer 8000 machine, and the BAC Data Master machine. He has also been qualified in Ohio Courts as an expert witness for Standardized Field Sobriety Tests and Breath testing.
Steven R. Adams is very familiar with the equipment and methods used in DUI / OVI cases, and he uses this insight to create customized defense strategies for clients who have been charged with all types of drunk and drug-related driving offenses. From spotting errors in procedures, questioning evidence that may have been improperly gathered, and exploring all avenues to secure a positive resolution - our team is ready to fight for you.
Call Us Today at 513.929.9333 For Immediate Help
Keep Up With Firm Updates & Local News
Top 10 Do’s & Dont’s for DUI Suspects
- DO provide the officer with your driver’s license, proof of insurance, and registration if possible.
- DO comply with an officer’s request for you to exit the vehicle.
- DO be courteous to law enforcement but do not say more than you have to or give them any evidence.
- DO remember the Fifth Amendment protects your right to remain silent.
- DO understand you have the right to refuse sobriety tests and to appeal any license suspension imposed.
- DO NOT talk to police about where you were or what you did. Tell the officer, “I want to speak to an attorney before I say or do anything.”
- DO NOT take any field sobriety tests. These tests are voluntary, subjective, and meant to incriminate you. Tell the officer, “I want to speak to an attorney before I say or do anything.”
- DO NOT give law enforcement consent to search your vehicle.
- DO NOT consent to taking chemical tests - including blood, breath, or urine tests - until you speak with a lawyer
- DO NOT allow law enforcement to pressure you into taking sobriety or chemical tests. They are scientifically unreliable and will not help your case.